Edinburgh Churches Together is an ecumenical group of churches working in partnership across Edinburgh City.
It was formed in the early 1990s as a local response to the establishment of Action of Churches Together in Scotland (ACTS). Our purpose is to help member churches work together so as to:
- Jointly address issues of concern and interest within our city and beyond
- Support each other in times of challenge and celebration
- Provide a meeting point between the Christian Church and the City
- Encourage local congregations to work together
- Share resources, ideas, insights and best practice
- Create city scale projects and events as a witness to the presence of Christ in Edinburgh